Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Search Ends at Sandro


Wish List > I have been craving a pair of kick ass sneakers for quite a while. And although chucks are a perfectly classic sneaker. I've been searching for something different. Something with a little more 'kick'.

Meet the Albatorock. These magical little shoes hail from the Parisian designer Sandro, in the Fall/Winter 2012 Collection. Also available in a black patent, these beige suede leather beauties are the ones I have my eyes on. Decorated with little silver studs across the top giving it the perfect street chic style, while staying true and sporty with its wide set laces, Sandro has checked every detail off my list of sneaker attributes. And for $300 a shoe they better.

Yes, these can be yours for $600 right Here. And remember the black are totally cuter. No. Not really. But stay away from my beige. 

No comments:

Post a Comment