Monday, August 20, 2012

LDR In My H&M


Campaign Obsession > I woke up this morning to find some Lana Del Rey in my H&M Fall/Winter Collection. Named as the face of the upcoming 2012 collection as well as set to appear in the winter campaigns, Lana seems to be everywhere. As you know Lana also appeared in the August Vogue Italia and I just happened to bump into her yesterday morning in West Hollywood while hunting for some vintage finds at the always entertaining Fairfax Trading Post.

I haven't decided my stance on LDR as of yet but my mind is made up as far as H&M is concerned. She looks fabulous. Their collection has a Bridget Bardot 50's housewife feel with the floral motif petal pushers and pink angora blend sweaters, the oversize cross stitch and tweed jackets. With Lana's porcelain skin, talon fingernails and striking red hair done to perfection, the collection brings old ideas to a beautiful light and Lana shines.


No comments:

Post a Comment