Thursday, June 21, 2012

Miserable Mystery


Fashion Obsession > Obsession would be a gross understatement. My girlfriend showed me these beauties almost a year ago and when I demanded to know who - what - and how much, there was no answer. I have exhausted every search and all I can come up with are other desperate bloggers as myself, with the name "Dave Navarro Cross High Heel", with comments from people just as desperate asking the same, who - what - and how much?

The closest I've come is through a co-worker who found them online, in a photo from Harper's Bazaar Spain June 2011 edition, with no clue to who makes them. Is this a trick? A mean mean trick to wave this beautiful footwear creation in front of us to watch us salivate and then give no clue or glimmer of hope as to how to obtain them? Will I be forced to commission someone to make them for me? Or will I need to befriend a welder and take on the task myself?

If there was ever a mystery to be solved, take a look into the soles of these beauties, and tell me you don't feel the need to find these as well. Impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment