Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good Fucking Design Advice


Words > I discovered this website GFDA through one of my favorite blogs Love-Aesthetics and it is amazing. First reason, they use the word "fuck" more than anything or anyone I have ever witnessed in my life and I LOVE it. Secondly and most importantly, they really do empower you. I couldn't help clicking through all of the simple yet strong statements on the opening page. I sat there clicking through and slowly finding myself powered up and saying "fuck yes" in my own head. I even went as far as taking their pledge and sending in my pic to their pledge board.

Life is fucking hard. Dreams are hard to reach. Surviving life while trying to achieve your dreams is even fucking harder. If you have ever felt this way and need a reminder about how fucking amazing you are, visit this site. It will only take a few words to get you there..

No comments:

Post a Comment