Monday, June 11, 2012

Daria Werbowy


Cover Lovin' > This look is one I have been planning to pull off since I first saw it popping up in street style photos 5 months ago when the thought of Spring was close enough to begin curating styles for the coming season. The look: bandeau or bralette top paired with a high waisted pencil skirt. Usually colorful and always mixed prints, Daria is the perfect example donned in Prada Spring 2012 on this cover of Vogue Japan for July. Fashionably late or not of the stylists, this Canadian model has been one of my favorites for years and she kills it once again owning this cover. Although it seems a little late to be pushing this look, it is never the less an inspiration and match lit under my ass to finalize this outfit in my own closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment