Saturday, November 10, 2012

Anthropologie x Made In Kind




Retail Retell > This is something new for me that I find to be fantastic so I would like to share with you. A few years ago I wasn't much of an Anthropologie shopper. I judged it from the outside as a country terrain hippy store that took Penny Lane and stripped her down to House on the Prairie. Never judge a store until you walk in its shoes. Or dresses. Or house decor department.

Anywho. I did of course venture in and fall in love with the ethereal and feminine aesthetic of everything they have. I am even more pleased to have just discovered their monthly Made In Kind collections. Each month Anthropologie taps indie designers to create pieces for an exclusive collection. November's collection just arrived in stores and the designers are NYC brand JF & SON, Nadinoo designer Nadia Izruna, Brooklyn based Alexandra Grecco, and the husband-wife duo behind Place Nationale.  All of these diverse designers stick loosely to Anthro's feminine and nature inspired aesthetic while adding their own twist to create a beautiful, eclectic and romantic collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment