Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Flower Bombed


Wish List > This is the purple Rose Bomber from Josh Goot A/W 2012. Seen here on the right in the lookbook you can see the beautiful and semi structured design, but blown away in action on, my new girl crush fashionista obsession, Christine Centenera. {I'll come back to her on another post as she deserves one all her own}. Anywho, this jacket is to die for. It is chic, beautiful, lasting and all around bad-ass. The fact that I have already coordinated more outfits to go seamlessly with it is enough to tell me I need it. Unfortunately, unless you are in the front line of Aussie fashion, I doubt you could get your hands on it as it is since unavailable.

This is one of those pieces that mass production would ruin greatly, but can't we just pretend to mass produce in my closet for a second. After I have one they can return to unavailability.

All is fair in love and fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment