Monday, February 13, 2012

Skinny Bitch


The Skinny > My boyfriend and I went to Palm Springs yesterday for a mini Valentine's Day-cation. Falling asleep next to the waterfall with nothing above me except palm trees and sunny skies made me realize how quickly Spring Solstice (March 20) will arrive. As much as a girl can dream in the heat of the desert, I am back in LA and my legs do not look like this. As I am already planning to duplicate this entire outfit: coral, lavender and all; I am going to need my legs to catch up.

To kick-start getting into Spring shape, first things first: eating right. I became a strict vegan about 5 years ago and since then I have slowly fallen off a few things. To tighten up my eating habits I have cut out (again) coffee, dairy and alcohol and have chosen to re-read the book that changed my eating habits forever, Skinny Bitch. This book based off a strict vegan diet is not for everyone, BUT it is extremely informative and provides great tips on how to live a healthier life.

You can pick up a copy of Skinny Bitch here. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment