Monday, February 6, 2012

Candy Lips




Beauty Obsession > I am currently all about bright and colorful lipsticks and have been especially obsessed with colors from Yves Saint Laurent and MAC. I am constantly changing my make-up styles depending on seasons, new brands and random inspirations. Wherever it comes from it is always evolving. Right now I am obsessed with a very natural look and perfecting it with an amazing eyeliner style and pop of color on my lips. The most popular color to pull off right now, without a doubt is orange. I have seen it worn beautifully in many shades but it is still incredibly hard to find in the perfect orange. 
Tips: Wear a simple outfit and keep the rest of your face simple. Orange is a statement in itself. 


This is my Le Orange and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment