Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Winter Wide-Leg



Daily Inspiration > When it is January in southern California and the temperatures are toying with my emotions - 56 today, 85 and sunny tomorrow - there is a staple piece in my wardrobe I am always drawn to. The wide-leg trousers. The best thing about this item is the amount of options you have while styling an outfit. In my closet I have about 3-4 Vintage pairs ranging from wool blends to polyester, beautiful coral Alice + Olivia's, and my staple denim JBrands. Not only do you have choices with the particular style of trousers but the combination of tops are endless. As you can see above, wide-legs give you the windchill coverage while allowing you the freedom for cool and simple or funky layering up-top to adjust to any unseen forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment