Monday, April 9, 2012

White White Hot


Fashion Obsession > Open Back Jumpsuit meet my closet. Closet meet the Open Back Jumpsuit. This one piece wonder came across my radar last week while searching for my birthday best. I need. I want. I must have. Of course I didn't end up buying it for my birthday, as my girlfriend Nicole suggested, because destruction was inevitable. Sorry for partying.

I have always been a fan of Zara but lately I find it becoming a new staple obsession. This past Saturday my boyfriend decided he wanted to update his wardrobe and I immediately took him here. I couldn't decide if I wanted him to keep his new clothes on or if I wanted to rip them off. I believe Zara has a new fan and I am not complaining.

Like any high street brand, Zara designs amazing and affordable pieces with European cuts that favor the skinny and tall, unlike so many American brands. I always find their pieces to be perfectly cut and tailored to give classic and sexy looks without breaking the bank. This piece in particular has me struck because of its versatility in style, its beauty in the sheer neckline and open back, and it's $80 price tag.

Explore Zara USA. You can thank me later! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment